Sunday, March 21, 2010

My First Blog

Well here it goes, my first attempt at blogging. I have to admit, I don't know how well this is going to work out, but I thought I would give it a try. I don't have any particular reason for wanting to do this, I just thought it might be interesting to see what is involved and challenge myself to keep updating the blog.
Anyway, my first post includes a picture of my family (picture taken by my brother Curt who has his own photography business called Life's A Story Photography, you can find his website here: www.lifesastoryphotography.com) The picture includes my wife Kristina (Kris as many call her) and our three daughters, Brianna (the eldest), Kailee (the dreaded middle child) and Emma (the one that helped us make the decision to not have any more children, just kidding Emma). Stay tuned, I hope to have regular updates that will somehow keep you interested and checking back every now and then.


No comments:

Post a Comment